Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Response to COVID‑19
Open with enhanced safety and distancing guidelines, weather permitting:
- A limited selection of Boardwalk rides - now open WEEKENDS in May! Park capacity and ride reservations are limited, advance reservations required. Details and hours.
- Boardwalk Bowl bowling open daily.
- Casino Arcade and Neptune's Kingdom open daily.
- Laser Tag and Fright Walk will open starting Sat., May 15!
- Miniature Golf open select dates.
- Delicious treats at a variety of food locations. See hours.
- Variety of shopping locations. See hours.
- The Season Pass Office, located at the Boardwalk's Main Entrance, is open from 8:30am‑5pm Mon-Fri, and 8:30am-7pm Sat-Sun.
- All locations are operating in accordance with state guidelines and local regulations.
Below is a partial list of the many health and safety measures the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk has enacted as we welcome guests back to the Boardwalk.